Friday, June 26, 2009

UnTitleist! Golf reference what what.

Update!

It was my birthday!

About three weeks ago...

So I am older, and wiser, and more mature!

I would like to say that my life is moving forward at an incredible rate, but it is not. It's pretty much stationary. But my life has been quite incredible! I do things every now and then.

Probably the biggest thing right now is the death of Michael Jackson. It seems that everyone found out at around the same exact time, and they all had the same thought.

"Michael Jackson's dead? Oh my God...better let Max know. He's going to be completely distraught."

Sure.

That's about it, really. For now.

And possibly for the next two months...

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I didn't learn about MJ's death until nearly 6:30pm.

Joanna said...

Goodness, no!