Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally I made another post.

So its been almost a year, I should update my blog. But since I don't really feel like summarizing my entire year, I'll keep it short and simple, like pb & j.

So I'm broke, and I work a shit job, and I'm too sarcastic to ever move up in the ranks (but why would I want to? It's a shit job at the bottom, it'll be shit at the top).

But other than the majority of things in my life, things are pretty good!

I have a girlfriend (solid) for eleven months now, what what. I spend most of my days writing scripts, which makes the days feel productive but the results a minimum.

I'm that person at the coffee that thinks they're someone because they write. But its been nothing but ABBA jokes today, and trying to find a reason for three people to urinate before they can cross a street.

And that's my life. So it's pretty good. Because if I wasn't a writer, I couldn't think about that stuff and still sleep at night.

And I'll end with a countdown to my burfday (28 days) until I can (legally) drink! Because I have never, ever, drank before. Maybe I'll do a countdown until I'm homeless too (21 days).

No comments: